Expedited Naturalization for Spouses of U.S. Citizens Employed Abroad

posted in: Immigration Issues | 0

The spouse of a U.S. citizen who is “regularly stationed abroad” in “qualifying employment” may be eligible for naturalization under INA section 319(b) on the basis of their marriage. Spouses eligible under this provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act … Continued